The dance of Shiva and Shakti (also called the five element form).
Wake up with a smile, 3 times a week together with Afke and Esmee,
create a healthy morning yoga practice in a month time.
When you learn this beautiful dance, you can do it for the rest of your life!
Do you want;
– To feel more energy and vitality?
– Physically tone, stretch and strengthen your muscle body?
– Enhance personal health?
– Create a calm meditative state that promotes the release of mental stress and anxiety?
– Creating space for reflection, contemplation and creativity?
What will you learn?
– The Dance of Shiva & Shakti, a sweet standing morning yoga sequence made out of 20 movements.
– Breathing, how you can use your breath during the practice.
– How to work with the 5 elements, earth, water, fire, air and Akasha. Dive deeper into the qualities they provide.
– Chakra’s & their sounds.
– Working with the energy body.
– Deepening your practice.
– Shiva & Shakti qualities.
– Gratefulness Meditation.
Starting the 10th of January, 12 times online by Zoom. The perfect way to learn the sequence and develop your own morning routine. Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 8-9am (CET). Classes are recorded, so if you can’t make it you can do it afterwards whenever it works for you.
Yes I would love to join!
Click here to get your ticket
*If you’re low on cash these days, you can join for a special price on request. Send us a message.